- Compliant with PCI-Experss Specification v2.0 and backward compatible with PCI-Express 4x
- Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.1
- PCI Express x4 interface, and compatible with PCI Express x8 and x16 slots.
- Supports communication speeds of 6.0 Gbps, 3.0 Gbps, and 1.5 Gbps
- Hot plug and Hot Swap.
- Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ)
- Supports AHCI 1.0 programming interface registers for the SATA controller
- Supports aggressive power management
- Supports error reporting , recovery and correction
- Supports Message Signalled Interrupt (MSI)
- Supports Programmable transmitter signal levels
- Supports Gen 1i, Gen 1x, Gen 2i, Gen 2m, Gen 2x, and Gen 3i
- Supports Port Multiplier FIS based switching or command based switching
- Supports Partial and Slumber Power Management states
- Supports Staggered Spin-up
Compatible with SATA 3.0, 2.0 and 1.0 Hard Drives.
- SATA 3.0 16-port PCI-Express Controller Card
- Driver CD
- 4 x Mini SAS to SATA Cable
- Low Profile Bracket
- User Manual
Note: Contents may vary depending on country and market.
• Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
• Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8,8.1,10
• Linux 2.6.x and above