The USB 2.0 4-Port Extender Kit allows up to four (4) USB 2.0 devices to be connected to a USB host via CAT5e/6 cable.
This useful device allows you to extend the distance between your USB Peripherals and your computer by up to 50m, using inexpensive CAT5 or higher cable. It comprises a local unit, which must connected directly (not via a hub) to a USB port on your computer, and a remote unit with a built-in bus-powered USB 1.1 hub for connecting up to 4 peripherals. CAT5 or higher network patch cable (not included) is required to connect the two units together.
- USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbps), backwards compatible with USB 1.1 Full Speed (12Mbps)
- Remote unit built in 4 port hub to connect 4 USB 2.0 devices.
- Extend four USB 2.0 devices up to 50 meters over CAT5e/6 cable.
- Support suspend/resume detection
- Support Hot Plug
- No additional driver required
- Power supply for remote unit included