Krysma USB 2.0 CAT5/6 4 Port Extender can be used to extend the distance between a USB peripheral device and host computer by up to 50m.
It consists of a local unit which connects to the computer and a remote unit that connects up to 4 devices. Standard, low cost CAT5/5e/6 network cable (not included) is then used to bridge the connection between the two units.
The Extender features Power over CAT5/6, this requires a single power supply to be connected to the Transmitter/Local unit, and this handy feature allows the Receiver/Remote unit and connected devices to be located more freely as no power supply is required.
For added convenience both the Transmitter and Receiver units both feature integrated mounting brackets making installation even easier.Extend a USB 2.0 port up to 50m using low cost CAT5/5e/6 network cable (not included)
- USB 2.0 interface, backwards compatible with USB 1.1/1.0
- Supports date transfer rates of 1.5Mb/s, 12Mb/s, 480Mb/s
- Remote unit built in 4 port hub to connect 4 USB 2.0 devices
- Maximum distance between Local and Remote Unit: 50m
- Connection via CAT5 (or higher) cable
- Power over CAT5 requires a single power supply to be connected to the Transmitter only
- Metal Housing and ready for wall mounting
- Plug & Play installation, no drivers required
- Compatible with all OS with USB support
- Temperature Range: 0° – 40° C (operating), -10° – 70°C (storage)
- Humidity: max. 80% (operating), max. 95% (storage)
- Ports: RJ45 Female, 1x USB 2.0 Type B Female, 3.5/1.35mm Outer/Inner DC socket
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 60x67x23mm (includes mounting brackets)
- Ports: RJ45 Female, 4x USB 2.0 Type A Female
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 110x64x23mm
- 1x USB 2.0 4 Port CAT5/6 Extender
- 1x 24V DC 0.5A Power Adapter
- 1x USB 2.0 Type A/B Cable (60cm)
- 1x User Manual