- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 1.1.
- Supports x1, x2, x4, x8, x16 (lane) PCI Express Bus connector keys.
- Support 4 x UART serial ports
- Built-in 16C950 compatible UART
- 128-bype deep transmit/receive FIFOs
- Data transfer rate up to 230400bps
- Optional RS-232 signal or power output to serial device
- Provides 5VDC or 12VDC power output via pin 1
- Provides 5VDC or 12VDC power output via pin 9
- TTL UART for Dedicated Serial Port Selectable TTL voltage level UART for TTL Keyboard etc
- Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by BIOS.
Application: This board offer independent serial ports for connecting terminals, modems, printers, scanners, cash registers, bar code readers, keypads, numeric displays, electrical scales, data acquisition equipment and other serial devices for the PC and compatible systems.
- RS-232 4-Port PCI-E Card
- Driver CD
- User manual
- Low-profile bracket
- RS-232 Fan-out Cable
Note: Contents may vary depending on country and market.
• Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
• Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
• Linux 2.6.x and above
• One available PCI Express slot