This industrial-grade hub features a rugged, all-metal chassis providing excellent EMC protection.
Backwards compatibility with USB 2.0/1.1/1.0 means the hub can simultaneously support older USB peripherals or systems that lack USB 3.0 capabilities, extending their lifetime and giving a greater return on investment. Each port features individual short circuit protection.
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed (data rates up to 5Gbps supported), also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Hard-wearing USB Hub – Perfect for industrial applications
- Robust metal housing with high EMC protection and integrated brackets for mounting (screws not included)
- Externally powered – includes power adapter
- Compliant with USB 3.0 Specifications Rev. 1.0
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- Supports simultaneous USB 3.0 Super-speed, USB 2.0 high speed , USB 1.1 full speed and low speed devices
- DC Jack with Locking Screw
- Shielded metallic construction
- Over current detection and protection
- LEDs indicated LINK/AC Power and devices connection status.
- Integrated brackets for mounting (screws not included)
- Temperature: 0° – 70° C (operating), -25° – 85°C (storage)
- Humidity: max. 80% (operating), max. 95% (storage)
- Dimensions: 185 x 75 x 22mm (WxDxH)
- Compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/7/8/10 and Mac OS 10.8/10.7 and Linux
- 1x 7 Port Industrial USB 3.0 Hub
- 1x 16V DC 2A Power Adapter
- 1x USB Cable (60cm)
- 1x User Manual